Danniella Westbrook Husband: Who Was Danniella Westbrook Married To? Know Danniella Westbrook and Ke

Publish date: 2024-05-03

Danniella Westbrook Husband: Danniella is an amazing actress and television presenter who worked in various movies and also presented various shows. Danny also had many relationships and in 2023 he is rumored to be in a relationship again. So if you are also one of those people then don’t worry here you will get to know about it.

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Danniella Westbrook Husband: Who Was Danniella Westbrook Married To?

Although there is no need to give any introduction of Danniella Westbrook, but if there is anyone who doesn’t know about her then this short introduction is for you. So basically, Danniella Westbrook is an English actress and television personality. She is best known for portraying the role of Sam Mitchell in the BBC soap opera EastEnders. Westbrook has presented various television shows and was also a contestant on the ITV show “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!” in 2003.

See also  What Happened to Danniella Westbrook? Check Danniella Westbrook Face and Nose

Well, here if we talk about her relationship then let me tell you that during the 1990s, Westbrook began dating East 17 lead singer Brian Harvey from 1991 to 1995. Westbrook then dated Robert Fernandez. Their son was born on 23 November 1996. After getting divorced from Fernandez, Westbrook married van driver Ben Morgan in 1998 after knowing him for eight weeks. The couple moved to Australia, but the marriage ended in divorce nine months later. After that, Westbrook married businessman “Kevin Jenkins” on 27 December 2001 but later in 2014 the couple divorced.

Danniella Westbrook and Kevin Jenkins Relationship:

Danniella was in a relationship with some people but her relationships didn’t last for long, she was also in a relationship with “Kevin Jenkins”. The couple met in 2001 and from there they couple started their romantic relationship and later got married. After 13 years of happy marriage, the couple decided to break up in 2014 and their separation was confirmed by Danniella on her Instagram.

See also  What Happened to Danniella Westbrook? Check Danniella Westbrook Face and Nose

On her Instagram, she wrote, “Well that was a long & happy chapter of my life 19 years married to Kj and can honestly say not only do we share the most amazing child we shared many happy memories laughs lessons and love. ‘I married a great man together we overcame so much we held each other up & lived a beautiful life, he showed me the world and I couldn’t off chosen a more hardworking happy man to marry.

ncG1vNJzZmiapa%2FHb7rAspigZpOkunCwwKelop2coa5uw8Ssq5uqn6S4brTUrJmappRk