Lim Young Woong Announces Solo Concert For May 2024 At Seoul World Cup Stadium

Publish date: 2024-05-03

On May 25 and 26, 2024, Lim Young Woong will perform a solo concert at the Seoul World Cup Stadium in Mapo-gu, Seoul. This thrilling statement was made on November 5 at the KSPO Dome in Olympic Park, Songpa-gu, during the concluding concert of his nationwide ‘I’m Hero’ tour.

It feels like a dream to be here with you all in such a beautiful environment,” Lim Young Woong exclaimed in his enthusiasm and thanks. My excitement is at an all-time high. I pray for your continued good health until then. He also pledged to make the concert a colorful and unique affair, saying, “I’ll make sure we all have a blast together.”

Jamsil Olympic Main Stadium is now unavailable due to development, although the Seoul World Cup Stadium is a greater option for events. Psy, who became a worldwide star after the release of “Gangnam Style,” has performed here as a headliner before.

It says a lot about Lim Young Woong’s star power that he would choose this particular location for a solo performance. Lim Young Woong is well-known for being an avid soccer enthusiast, therefore he undoubtedly has some sort of history with the Seoul World Cup Stadium. In April of this year, he held a ceremonial kickoff at the stadium, drawing a record-breaking crowd of 45,000 paying customers.

Lim Young Woong is one of the most popular and important musicians in South Korea, and his next solo concert is sure to reinforce his status as a major player in the K-pop business. Many music lovers can’t wait till 2023 to attend what is sure to be a spectacular concert.

Take a look at below tweet:

#LimYoungWoong announces solo concert to be held at iconic Seoul World Cup Stadium next Mayhttps://t.co/fWzyK541P7

— allkpop (@allkpop) November 5, 2023

South Korean ballad, pop, and trot singer, entertainer, and YouTuber Lim Young-woong was born on June 16, 1991. With the release of “Hate You” in 2016, he became a member of the Mulgogi Music roster as a singer. Four years later, he became famous after competing in and ultimately winning the reality TV show Mr. Trot. In 2021, Lim achieved his first number-one song on the Gaon Digital Chart with the track “My Starry Love”.

You can also read about the ENHYPEN performance at Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade:

Lim dropped the track “Grains of Sand” on June 5, 2023 as a digital single. This single was his second time getting credit for writing lyrics and music.

For more latest updates like this, you can bookmark our site Pabaon.com.

ncG1vNJzZmiokZeusLqNnKamZ5yeum7Fzq6loGWnpLyvs4yapaenpaOwpr%2BMrKalp12YvK%2BvxKuraA%3D%3D