Adria Pettigrew Mother of 2 passes away tragically in Worcester

Publish date: 2024-05-03

Worcester, MA – In a heartbreaking turn of events, the community is mourning the sudden loss of Adria Pettigrew, who passed away unexpectedly on Saturday, October 28, 2023. Adria’s sudden demise has left a profound impact, leaving many hearts heavy with grief. She will be deeply missed by all those who had the privilege of knowing her, leaving behind cherished memories for those who shared moments with her throughout her life.

Since the news of her passing surfaced, an outpouring of condolences has flooded in from friends, family, and acquaintances. People have expressed their sadness and paid tribute to Adria in heartfelt statements, remembering her as a kind and wonderful person. Many have shared their support and prayers with the Pettigrew family as they navigate through this unimaginable loss.

At the time of this publication, the circumstances surrounding Adria Pettigrew’s passing, including the precise cause of her death, remain undisclosed. No further details have been provided, leaving the community in a state of shock and sorrow. The public is patiently awaiting additional information, and updates will be shared as soon as they become available.

Eric Moore shared a post on the death of Adria:

Even though my brother from Senegal-Africa Demba Sall just video chatted with me and brought a’HUGE SMILE to my soul….I just can’t find the strength today to do anything….haven’t slept….been crying my eyes out all night long for my beloved baby-cousin… Adria Pettigrew Adria Pettigrew ….my cousin Grayson Pettigrew …my Aunt Audrey….my cousin Marcus…my baby twin cousin’s Damien and Reign…and their Uncles Jacquin Pettigrew and Elijah Jacobs ….words can’t even describe the loss that my entire family was just rocked with….y’all just don’t over-stand just how loved she is & was….how beautiful her soul is & was….how Adria’s presence would light up the scene where ever she went….fly high cuz…FLY HIGH..#ADRIA
🙏🏿❤️🙏🏿❤️🙏🏿❤️🙏🏿❤️🙏🏿❤️🙏🏿❤️🙏🏿❤️🙏🏿❤️🙏🏿❤️🙏🏿

In a compassionate gesture, a GoFundMe page has been created by Ashley Gauthier on behalf of Adria Pettigrew’s family. The page aims to support the family with funeral costs and any additional expenses that may arise during this difficult time. Ashley Gauthier has reached out to the community, stating, “Any support you may be able to provide would be greatly appreciated. Please keep our family and her beautiful children in your thoughts and prayers.”

As the community comes together to remember and honor Adria Pettigrew, they find strength in unity, supporting each other through this period of grief. The impact of her presence in the lives of those around her will be remembered fondly, and her memory will continue to inspire kindness and compassion among all who knew her.

ncG1vNJzZmiin5fAo7vTrGWcp51krqW%2ByJpkqZ2kqbaovsSwZKanpJ2ys3nOn2RrZaCWwLSx0maYsJmpYsGzrcaimpqknK56qrqMsKarm5Wowaa%2Bjg%3D%3D