Where Can I Listen To Speak Now Tv? On Which Platforms Are The Album Available?

Publish date: 2024-05-03

Now is the time. Taylor Swift’s long-awaited Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) emerges in just a few hours. What time does it come out where you live? Speak Now was Taylor’s third studio album when it came out in 2010, and it’s about to become her third re-released record.

Some of Taylor’s most popular and best-written songs, such as “Enchanted,” “Dear John,” and “Better Than Revenge,” are on re-release in new forms.

Taylor will also be the only writer for the TV show Speak Now. No one else will get credit for writing it. Swifties worldwide can’t wait to hear Taylor’s versions of the classic songs, along with the six new songs from her vault, two featuring Fall Out Boy and one featuring Hayley Williams.

Check out to get information about Taylor Swift’s latest news:

Where Can I Listen To Speak Now Tv Of Taylor Swift

After a mistake on Spotify’s countdown for a short time, Taylor Nation has announced that Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) will be released on Friday, July 7, at midnight EST (1:00 AM EST). This means that everyone will get it simultaneously, but the exact time will depend on where in the world you are.  You can enjoy these songs on popular platforms like YouTube, Spotify, and Apple Music.

Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) tracklist: How Many From The Vault Songs Are On The Album?

So, every song on Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) was written by Taylor herself.

• Mine
  • Sparks Fly
  • Back To December
  • Speak Now
  • Dear John
  • Mean
  • The Story of Us
  • Never Grow Up
  • Enchanted
  • Better Than Revenge
  • Innocent
  • Haunted
  • Last Kiss
  • Long Live
  • Ours
  • Superman
  • Electric Touch (ft. Fall Out Boy)
  • When Emma Falls In Love
  • I Can See You
  • Castles Crumbling (ft. Hayley Williams)
  • Foolish One
  • Timeless
  • Mine
  • Sparks Fly
  • Back To December
  • Speak Now
  • Dear John
  • Mean
  • The Story of Us
  • Never Grow Up
  • Enchanted
  • Better Than Revenge
  • Innocent
  • Haunted
  • Last Kiss
  • Long Live
  • Ours
  • Superman
  • Electric Touch (ft. Fall Out Boy)
  • When Emma Falls In Love
  • I Can See You
  • Castles Crumbling (ft. Hayley Williams)
  • Foolish One
  • Timeless
  • It may be possible she already prepared a video or album to release. But we have no confirmed information. To keep updated you can follow us on our Facebook page.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgbHxxg46wn56qlWKworqMomSloaOpsq9506hkrKiVlrhuus6wZK2uXw%3D%3D