Chelsea Handler Boyfriends- List of all men she has dated

Publish date: 2024-05-05

Chelsea Handler broke up with her longtime friend Jo Koy on July 2022. Before him, she dated a list of famous men; however, she had never been married.

If you are curious to know who these men are, we’ve compiled all their names for you, including the ones Chelsea dated or was rumored to be dating with.

Table of Contents

Jo Koy 

Jo Koy is a famous standup comedian and one of the longtime friends of Chelsea Handler. They met through a mutual friend about 20 years back. 

Koy was a regular visitor on her E! Show late-night talk show, Chelsea Lately. She admitted to having feelings for Jo back then. In June 2021, a rumor surfaced that they were dating each other. It was evident because of their videos and photos of hanging together.

The couple confirmed the rumors on September 2021 with a photo of Handler kissing Koy. Their romance was short-lived. Chelsea and Jo broke up in July 2022

Bobby Flay

In January 2016, there was a rumor that Bobby Flay was dating Chelsea Handler. They both were seen on a dinner date at Blue Plate Oysterette in Santa Monica, California. 

Bobby recently divorced actress Stephanie March. 

Handler confirmed the rumor in a radio interview on The Breakfast Club in December 2016. She said, “I did not date Bobby Flay; I went on a date with Bobby Flay, one time,”

André Balazs

It is the second longest-running relationship of Chelsea. She dated the famous business André Balazs from January 2011 to September 2013 (Two years and eight months)

André is the CEO and president of André Balazs Properties. His business consists of portfolios of hotels across the US.

On Chelsea Lately, where she was interviewing actress Mary McCormack, she confirmed breaking up with André. She said, “He threw me around.” Additionally, on WTF podcast, she stated the reason as “It was extremely time consuming, and it was really, really hard for me to focus on anything at all,” 

50 Cent 

Chelsea dated 50 Cent (Curtis James Jackson III) from July 2010 to December 2010. They both met for the first time on Chelsea Lately. 

However, the ex-girlfriend of 50 Cent, Ciara Harris, was the cause of their breakup. She did not want to let go of 50 Cent and keep calling him; the whole “eighth-grade” drama was too stressful for Handler. So she decided to break it off. 

Dave Salmoni

Chelsea Handler dated a Canadian animal trainer and nature TV star Dave Salmoni in June 2010. 

She announced her breakup with Salmoni during her monologue on Chelsea Lately. She said “Up until a couple weeks ago, I was working very intimately with the Animal Planet, but unfortunately, that contract was terminated,” she continued. “However, I enjoyed being in bed with them and may hook up for an occasional project.”

Ted Harbert

Chelsea’s first high-profile dating was with Ted Harbert. Ted is the former chairman of NBC Broadcasting; also, it is one of the longest times she has been in a relationship. She was with Harbert from 2006 to 2010.

According to Handler, it was getting difficult to differentiate between business and pleasure. As a result, they would spend too much time focusing on work outside of the office.

ncG1vNJzZmiblaGyo6%2FRoquim6NjsLC5jpyfnqSjmq5utMCnm6WdomKvsMXFq6CeppSofA%3D%3D