Chuck Criss Wiki [Darren Criss' Brother] Biography, Death, Age, Wife, Parents, Family, Height & More

Publish date: 2024-05-06

Chuck Criss (born on 15th April 1985, age: 36 years when died) was an American musician, model-actor, and a public figure from America. He has been better known due to his brother Darren Everett Criss. Darren is an American singer, songwriter, and actor.

Both brothers have been raised and brought up together because there is just a one-year difference in their age. But now the life of Chuck’s brother Mr. Darren will get changed as his brother has died in the month of February 2022.

The devastating news of Charles’s death has been officially shared by Darren on his Instagram post on 02 March 2022. His post says that his brother had left us all in the month of February 2022.

Who was Chuck Criss?

However, he has not shared the exact death date of his brother but according to our research, he died on 2nd February 2022. Darren has shared about the hard face that Charles had suffered earlier in his life. Earlier Chuck has suffered from depression for many years before his death.

“For his brother, Danner wrote that there are hundreds of one-line solutions one could apply here: perhaps this was a way to finally feel control over a life he felt he had lost control of, maybe this was the only way in which he could find peace,” But I feel that leaving the matter there would be reductive of the much larger examination required of this tragedy.”

Darren has introduced his brother as a wonderful, inspiring, positive, insightful, gifted, intelligent, special, and hilarious human being that he has ever met in his life.

As the star singer Mr. Chuck who was the founding member of Indie Group Freelance Whales is dead we are to pay him tribute. Paying him tribute we will add all about his life over here in this article.

Chuck Criss Wiki, Biography, (Early Life & Education)

According to Darren’s Wikipedia profile, he and his brother has been born and raised in San Francisco, California. However, Darren Criss was born younger than his brother and his brother was born on 15th April 1985. Chuck was only 36 years when he left us all after entertaining for years with his songs and multi-instrumental music. Chuck was born as Eurasian as his parents are from different demography.

In one Interview Chuck’s brother Darren Criss earlier has shared that his brother has raised his interest in music. And Darren was learning violin when he was only 5year old. This word of Darren clearly states that Chuck was also into music since his toddler age.

Music has always been the backbone of our relationship and our household,” Darren tells in an Interview. “We both had a voracious appetite for music, but I think high school is when we started playing together and being to communicate on a level that changed everything. I think the kind of music we played is probably loud garage rock because we were just playing in the basement.”

As both brothers have grown and learned music together they may have gone to the same school and university. Before his death, Chuck has not shared about his school and college. But Darren and Chuck grew together; Chuck may have also completed the education from the same academies where Darren got educated.

Earlier Darren shared that he had attended Roman Catholic school and then went to Stuart Hall for Boys. Darren then completed his high school degree from Saint Ignatius College Preparatory. He then got his Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Michigan. Just like this, we are pretty much sure that Chuck has also done schooling and bachelor’s degree from the same schools where Darren went for education.

Chuck Criss BIO/Wiki

Full Real NameCharles “Chuck” Criss
NameChuck Criss
NicknameChuck, Charles
Popular forHer Death in 2022
LanguageEnglish
School Name1. Roman Catholic schools (Not Confirmed)
2. Saint Ignatius College Preparatory (Not Confirmed)
UniversityThe University of Michigan (Not Confirmed)
EducationGraduate
ProfessionSinger and Musician
NationalityAmerican
EthnicityEurasian
Age (as of 2022)36 years old.
Zodiac SignAries
Date of Birth15th April 1985 (Monday)
Place of BirthSan Francisco
Net worth$3.5 million USD (approx.)
Current ResidenceSan Francisco

Chuck Criss Family (Nationality & Ethnicity)

Chuck was the eldest and more demanding son of his parents Mrs. Cerina and William Criss.

His mother belongs to Cebu, Philippines, and has a Filipino, Chines, and Spanish demography. Whereas his father William Criss has remained a part of German and Irish demography. His parent belongs of different descent has made Chuck a person of Eurasian ethnicity. His father had first worked in Honolulu, Hawaii in EastWest Bank as a Chairman and CEO of the bank when Chuck was only 6-7 years old. His father then moved to other states and work related to his working as Investment Banker. Earlier Chuck’s father Mr. William Criss had worked full-time as an Investment Banker and a patron of the arts before his death in April 2020.

Other than this Chuck’s brother with whom we have already introduced you has worked in movies like Justice Society: World War II, Superman: Man of Tomorrow, Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Girl Most Likely, and many others.

He has not only worked in moves but has also debuted in a TV show in 2009. Darren has been working in theatres since 1997. In 2010  Darren started his musical career by singing at the live musical even Trevor Live.

Other than this Chuck also had one more family member in his family that is Darren Criss’s wife Mrs. Mia Swier. Darren and Criss married on February 16, 2019.

Chuck Criss Parent’s Name, Siblings & More

ReligionChristianity
NationalityAmerican
EthnicityEurasian
MotherMrs. Cerina Criss
FatherMr. William Criss
SisterNone
BrotherDarren Criss
Sister In LawMia Swier
WifeLucy

Chuck Criss Age, Birthday & Zodiac Sign

Age36 years
Zodiac SignAries
Birthday15th April 1985 (Monday)
Death DateFebruary 2, 2022

Chuck Criss Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Shoe Size10 US (9 UK)
TattoosNo
Body MeasurementsChest-40, Waist-36, Biceps-15
Distinctive FeaturesPerfect Jawline, Clean Shave
Eye ColorBlack
Hair LengthShort
Hair ColorBlack
DietVegetarian
Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 8″
In Meters: 1.75 m
In Centimetres: 175 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms:75 kg
In Pounds: 165 lbs.
PiercingNo
Plastic SurgeryNo.

Chuck Criss Career, Songs, Ep’s & Band

After getting graduate Chuck and his younger brother decided to start the journey separately. Darren first worked as an actor entree the music world in 2010. Whereas, Chuck worked for music for years found a final destination for him in New York when he found his musical group Indie-Rock five some Freelance Whales in 2008.

Earlier Chuck before releasing his musical album has raised popularity by teaching guitar over Skype to youngsters.

Telling more about Chuck’s musical background then he and his brother Darren Criss was into music from their school days and has composed garage music together in their teenage. They have also found the band called Computer Games when they were kids. Years after separating their ways and finding better opportunities for themselves Chuck and Darren came together in 2017 and launched their childhood band Computer Games on March 8, 2017.

Under this, Chuck launched his band musical EP “Lost Boys Life.” When Chuck launched his Band Freelance Whales in 2008 he performed many times on stage. Chuck first started performing at subway stations and then gained popularity performed at live musical events.

In 2010 Chuck with the help of his band launched his Band’s first album Weathervanes in the year 2010. He launched his second album in 2012 called Diluvia. In 2013 Chuck launched his solo album collaborating with music company Bandcamp.

Chuck Criss Discography

I want Real Thing
Will I See You Again
Ribbons
Been a Long Time
Urban legends
Born
Beyond The Wall
I Want the Real Thing
Rise and Shine
FootPrints

Chuck Criss Obituary & Death Cause

The news that has given pain to many Rock band music lovers of America is related to Founding member of Ban Freelance Whales Mr. Chuck Criss.

The lovely singer, guitarist, musician, and a brother Mr. Chuck died earlier on 2nd February 2022. His news of death is shared by non-other than his brother Mr. Darren Criss.

Darren wrote it breaks my heart beyond measure to say that my beloved brother Charles has left us. Obviously, this is a colossal shock. His loss leaves behind a debilitating fracture in the lives of his mother, his brother, his three small children, and their respective mothers,” he began in his lengthy statement. “I have spent what already feels like a small eternity trying to wrap my head around it, something I suspect I’ll be attempting to do for the rest of my life.”

I loved my brother so much, and I know he loved me,” he continued. “‘

According to the news shared by Darren along with his brother’s picture on Instagram, Mr. Chuck was suffering from Depression from years before his death. Chuck has faced a lot of bad days due to his depression.

Sharing his grief Chuck’s brother wrote that there are many solutions that one can apply to come out of depression but his brother earlier had lost his control over life and maybe death is the only solution that now will provide him a wave of peace.

Daren along with sharing about his brother’s death shared a message to all the people who are suffering from Depression and encourage them to not feel helpless during their suffering.

See Also:- About Luke Espiritu Wiki, Biography, Age, Wife, Kids, Net Worth | News Unzip

“Seeking professional counseling and support is a wonderful way to help you see just how abundantly love is available to you,” he wrote. “It is an infinite resource. One you deserve not only to receive from others but to receive from yourself as well.”

This news of Chuck was shared by his brother on 2nd March 2022

Chuck Criss Wife, Girlfriend & Relationships

Raising the secrets of Chuck’s married life then he was a married man. However, his all social media accounts have been deactivated by his brother after his death. But we came to know that he married a girl named Lucy whom he met in his high school.

He had dated his wife since his school days and got married later after getting successful in life. Mr. Chuck was a father of two daughters Rosemary Criss who was born in August 2014. His second daughter Dylan Grace Criss was born in 2020 and his son Connor Criss has born last year.

Sharing his love for his wife Chuck one shared that “I love my wife because she liked me before I played music and when I dressed like this.”

Chuck Criss Kids, Affairs & Luxury Life

Relationship StatusMarried
Marital StatusMarried
Girlfriend’s NameLucy
Ex-Girlfriend NameNone
Wife NameLucy
ChildrenSon- Connor Criss
Daughter– Rosemary Criss and Dylan Grace Criss

Chuck Criss Net Worth, Income Source & Salary

However Chuck all social media accounts are deactivated after his death we are not able to tell you more about his luxurious life here. But estimating from his life and career journey then we can share with you that his albums and songs are available over Spotify from where he has generated a good income. To date calculating his income from different sources then his estimated net worth would be near to $3.5 million USD before his death.

Interview

7 Facts You Didn’t Know About Chuck Criss

Chuck Criss Wikipedia & Social Media Profiles

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

• Is Chuck Criss Dead?

Yes, He died on 2nd February 2022 due to his Depression.

• Who is Chuck Criss?

He was a singer and Multi-instrumental player from America.

• How tall is Chuck Criss?

He was almost 5 feet and 8 inches tall.

• What is the Zodiac sign of Chuck Criss?

Chuck’s Zodiac sign was Aries.

• How old is Chuck Criss?

Mr. Chuck was only 36 years old when he died.

• When was Chuck Criss born?

Mr. Chuck was born on April 15, 1985.

• How much Net worth does Chuck Criss have?

Chuck was having an estimated net worth of 3.5 million USD

• ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLCpwcKkZJyqmajAcA%3D%3D