Anele Mdoda and Son Take Over Italy, 4 Photos of Family Moment Get Lots of Praise From Inspired Fans

Publish date: 2024-05-06

Anele Mdoda was happy to spend quality time with her son beyond our borders. The TV and radio personality took to social media to show people how much fun she had in Europe.

Many people were gushing over Anele's post featuring Alakhe. Online users were delighted to see her adventures overseas.

Anele Mdoda enjoys Italy with son

Anele Mdoda took to social media to show people how she spent time in Italy. She was with Alakhe in several pictures posted on X, aka Twitter and Instagram.

PAY ATTENTION: Have you recorded a funny video or filmed the moment of fame, cool dance, or something bizarre? Inbox your personal video on our Facebook page!

Anele Mdoda showered with compliments

People commented on Anele'spostsfrom Italy. Many of his supporters commented that they were inspired that once they have a child, they can spoil the way Anele does Alakhe.

okayehova said:

"I can't wait to one day be able to pull my kid out of school for a couple of days for a shot left nyana to Paris."

hilaryhand commented:

"Sana, you are in your hot girl era!"

tiish__ wrote:

"This is how I want my child to live. Free from strife!"

monakalinolusindiso added:

"Alakhe and Mom."

carolinethamage wrote:

"Semhle Anele. What an inspiration you are. You look 16 years old."

Anele Mdoda celebrate son

In a related story, Anele celebrated her son and her dad, who share a birthday. Anele took to social media and shared a sweet photo of grandfather and son.

"You must be proud": Mzansi praises Alakhe Mdoda's impressive vocabulary

Briefly News previously reported that Anele Mdoda recently bragged about her son's eloquent English skills. Alakhe impressed his mom when he used the word "collide" instead of saying "crash" or "accident." Anele showed her son's skills off to fans, bragging that her hard-earned money isn't going to waste.

In a recent Twitter (X) post, Anele Mdoda shared details from her interaction with her son, Alakhe.

The young boy recently celebrated his eighth birthday, and his mom surprised him with birthday cupcakes of the wrong football club.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKa6056prZmZo7qmutNoaHBpaGl%2Fbq3NnqOeZZ2ZvKWtjKymp2WZqa6txYxtZKmgn6m8tHnFmqSipKliurC5xKerZqSfqcBuvNGaoKydXw%3D%3D