Albino Model Impresses Lizzo for Rocking Afro, Alexis Carey's Viral Pic Impresses Fans

Publish date: 2024-05-06

You know you must be gone viral on TikTok if award-winning musician Lizzo comments on your post. That was the case for Alexis Carey, who stays in Florida, USA.

The model shared a hair tutorial on how she gets the ultimate afro, and the video is sitting with over 6.5 million views.

Carey is known for rocking her blonde afro.

The 23-year-old living with albinism rocked the hairstyle. Alexis is widely known for rocking a blonde afro, and peeps are here for it.

Peeps worldwide celebrate rare beauty

Netizens were here for the gorgeous look. Many users said a doll out in the market should look like her. But, at the same time, others praised her for embracing her superpower.

Here are some of the comments:

@lizzo said:

"Love."

@Brian Nunez commented:

"Is it me, or does she give Marilyn Monroe vibes?"

@Nikita said:

"She looks so soft and pretty."

@cat commented:

"The bantu knots look so pretty on you, omgg."

@amber said:

"This might not make sense. I'm not good at explaining things but you look like the human version of gold. You're so pretty."

@Amina commented:

"Aww, I have two albino sisters so I love coming across other albinos. You are beautiful."

@ThatOneMemberOfTheDregs said:

"You are literally the most gorgeous person I've ever seen."

@Pain Real said:

"You are the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen."

Gorgeous SA woman with albinism puts on hot fashion show for fiancé in viral TikTok video: "Beautiful couple"

In similar stories, Briefly News reported about a South African woman who also embraced her superpower.

@bhelekazi_sihle flaunted a figure-hugging red dress, and Mzansi loved how good she looked.

The video of the young woman went viral on TikTok.

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfLGxzqmjnmenpLqmuo5qbG9saGl6orjBoqWoZZ2ksaa4jK%2Bgq5mcYsGqt9Ooomaqn5i4qrrGZpifqp9is6K60magp5ucqrGqusZmo6KyqqR6qrnPq5ysq5WZfA%3D%3D