Emtee Confused by Billboard Snub in His City, Complains About DJ Khaleds Album Cover Being All Ov

Publish date: 2024-05-07

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly News on your News Feed!

Emtee has taken to his timeline to complain about a few things. The rapper is not happy that his city has been giving him the run around when it comes to marketing his music.

The Roll Up hitmaker shared that his album covers have never appeared on a billboard in his city but US artists are always gracing the big billboards in Mzansi.

Taking to Twitter, he complained that he keeps seeing DJ Khaled's God Did album cover on the billboards but not his albums. According TshisaLIVE, Emtee said:

"I keep seeing this Khaled God Did album cover on a billboard in my city, but they always give me excuses as to why they can’t put a whole big Hustle on a billboard to market my work."

PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!

The star's fans took to his comment section to share their thoughts on his post. Some shared that he should expect more of those excuses because he's an independent artist.

@geezybeatz145 commented:

"Automated Systems don't work like that Big Hustle... especially when you are indie expect nothing but those lame excuses."

@eastsidelouw wrote:

"They make more money selling Africans American content. They have big money behind that billboard you saw. A sad reality."

@SanceRenei said:

"SA CAN'T INVEST IN SA period, sad sad truth."

@MjRecords4 commented:

"Jealousy bro. But you don't need 'em to go gold again."

@EmessM_Slasher wrote:

"Billboards are paid for though. You can also pay to have that DIY 3 cover on em."

@MbusoXavi added:

"They don't appreciate black excellence."

Emtee says he one of the best songwriters in Mzansi

In other entertainment news, Briefly News reported that Emtee has been in the hip-hop game for the longest time. The talented rapper has been dropping hit after hit since his arrival on Mzansi's music scene.

The Ithemba hitmaker regards himself as the king of South African hip-hop and has been compared with many different artists both upcoming and established.

According to SAHipHop Mag, the rapper recently took to his Twitter page to shower himself with praise. Per the publication, Emtee named himself as one of the best songwriters after he was challenged by Flvme.

PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKa6056prZmZo7qmutNomp6klZe%2FqsDInqpoaWRlgHOCjJ6krZ2VYrCwusWuqp6cXZfGbq7IpaObp5GnsW6%2Fza6ZZpuZqcZur86mp6WZmaPAbrDJZqKhmZyasbR5wKWZrqVdmLy3sdFmp6irpJq%2FtHs%3D