Carmella Corey Graves Leaked Pictures Are Fake, She Responded

Publish date: 2024-05-08

A fake ‘leaked’ picture of herself and husband Corey Graves has prompted WWE star Carmella to take to Twitter to issue a statement.

Unfortunately, I cannot post the picture here, as it has gained a lot of attention on social media today. However, Carmella herself had to respond to it.

Y’all really wanna see me fail, huh??

Photoshop is on another level these days… 🙄

She cute, but she ain’t me.

— Mella Is Money 🤑 (@CarmellaWWE) October 2, 2022

When a user on Twitter noticed a particular similarity in the picture, making people believe it was real, Carmella responded:

ITS PHOTOSHOP!!! Do some research and you’ll find the ORIGINAL. Stop tweeting about things that you know nothing about. You’re out here trying to ruin peoples lives and careers. It’s disgusting.

Please, do not distribute information like this. Regardless of whether a ‘leak’ is authentic or fabricated, anyone who passes it on may contribute to someone’s career or life being ruined. Please don’t.

Who is Carmella?

Carmella is a well-known WWE Diva with the real name of Leah Van Dale. She has been on SmackDown since 2017 when she was signed as a part of the Women’s division after being the last pick of the 2016 WWE Draft. Carmella is a former Laker girl who gained popularity with two of NXT’s most popular stars as the third wheel of a boys’ club.

Corey Graves & Carmella’s Relationship

According to reports, Corey Graves and Carmella began dating in early 2019. WWE did not plan to reveal their relationship onscreen prior to Carmella’s late 2020 comeback with a new gimmick, but Paul Heyman once referred to Graves as Diva’s boyfriend during a fiery promo.

When did Carmella marry Correy Graves?

Carmella and Corey Graves tied the knot on April 7th, 2022.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunCvwKuknqSclnqku9GesGafopbDpr%2BMpZyao5WZerG1wq2sq52jYq6zsYyfmKSdXai1pnnRnqqpp56ZsqV7