Stella Gregg Wiki [Clark Gregg's Daughter] Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Net Worth & Mo

Publish date: 2024-05-08

Stella Gregg (born 3 December 2001; Age: 20 years) is an American Actress, Model, Celebrity Child, and Social Media Personality from Los Angeles, California, USA. Gregg is an actress, however, many people recognized her for being the daughter of Clark Gregg who is well known American actor, director, and screenwriter. However, in this blog, I am going to discuss Stella Gregg’s Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, etc.

Stella Gregg Biography, Wiki (Age, Early Life & College)

Stella Gregg Biodata:- Her real full birth name is Stella Frances Gregg. This celebrity was born on December 3. She took birth in 2001 in Los Angeles, California, United States. Hence, Stella’s age is 20 years, as of 2021.

As a celebrity child, this actress attended Dalton School and graduated from high school with good grades. I am not very sure whether she continued her studies or not. This personality is a little private and never really openly talked about her education. By birth, Stella is a proud American.

Stella Gregg Wiki/BIO, Birthday, Facts & Trivia

Full Real NameStella Frances Gregg.
Famous NameStella Gregg.
Age (as of 2021)20 years old.
ProfessionActress, Model, Celebrity Child, and Social Media Personality.
Date of Birth3 December 2001
Place of BirthLos Angeles, California, United States.
Current ResidenceThe USA.
EducationStudying.
Alma materDalton School.
Net worth$500,000 US Dollars
NationalityAmerican
EthnicityWhite-Caucasian
ReligionChristian.

Stella Gregg Family (Parents, Siblings & Ethnicity)

Stella’s mother Jennifer Grey also works in showbiz as an actress. Some of her popular projects are Dirty Dancing, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Red Dawn, I Am Patrick Swayze, etc. Back on May 03, 2022, Jennifer went viral on the internet after she released her memoir called Out Of The Corner: A Memoir. 

If you don’t know then let me tell you that Jennifer dated Johnny Depp for nine months. In her book, she talked briefly about her romantic life with him. Depp is in the news for his legal battle against his ex-wife Amber Heard.

Stella’s father Robert Clark Gregg Jr. is best known for playing the role of Agent Phil Coulson in the Marvel Universe films. I believe she is the only child of her parents who got married on July 21, 2001. They stayed together for a very long time before taking a divorce which was finalized on February 16, 2021. This actress’s ethnicity is White Caucasian.

Stella Gregg’s Parents, Siblings & More

Mother’s NameJennifer Grey.
Father’s NameRobert Clark Gregg Jr.
SisterNo.
BrotherUnavailable.

Career, Professions & Lifestyle

In 2013, this celebrity made her pictorial debut with a movie named Trust Me. It was a comedy-drama-themed movie that was written and directed by Clark Gregg. She played one of the minor parts as Charlotte alongside William H. Macy, Felicity Huffman, Allison Janney, Niecy Nash, etc.

Later in 2017, Stella was cast in a superhit TV show titled Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. where she acted in the role of Amy in an episode called Identity and Change. The same year, she also appeared in Who Do You Think You Are? (TV Series documentary) as herself.

Stella Gregg Net worth / Income

Read Also:- Dr. Wellinthon Garcia Wiki: Biography, Age | News Unzip

Stella Gregg’s Height, Weight & Physical Stats

Stella is a fitness freak who likes to work out in the gym at least 5 days a week. Apart from this, this actress also performs yoga and meditation every now and then in order to maintain her mental health. Due to her celebrity status, Gregg is able to afford a fitness trainer as well as a nutritionist who helps her plan her meal and exercise regime in a healthier way.

Concerning her physical stats, she naturally has a petite frame with an average height of 5 feet 4 inches tall. As of now, she weighs around 50 kg. However, she is trying to gain a few pounds.

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 4″
In Meters: 1.63 m
In Centimetres: 163 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 50 kg
In Pounds: 110 lbs
Hair ColorDark Brown.
Hair LengthLong.
PiercingEars.
Eye ColorBrown. 
Dress Size4 UK.
Shoe Size5 UK.

Stella Gregg’s Boyfriend, Husband & Personal Life

Clark Gregg’s daughter keeps her romantic relationship very private. Therefore, it is very hard for me to comment on her boyfriend and past affairs. I am sure this actress must have dated in the past but their identities are not yet revealed. 

As of now, Stella is focusing on her professional life and wanted to become one of the most successful actors in the world. I hope she will share the details of her personal life with her fans in the coming days.

Stella Gregg Relationships, Personal Life & Affairs

Marital StatusUnmarried
BoyfriendNone
HusbandNot Yet
ChildrenNope

Wikipedia / Social Media / Other Links

Instagram

Twitter

Facebook – NA.

Wikipedia – Not Live.

IMDb

7 Facts You Need to Know About Stella Gregg Bio

FAQs About Stella Gregg

• Who is Stella Gregg?

Stella is an American Actress, Model, Celebrity Child, and Social Media Personality from Los Angeles, California, USA.

• What does Stella Gregg do? 

She is an actress, model, and social media star by profession.

• When was Stella Gregg born?

She was born on 3 December 2001.

• How old is Stella Gregg?

She is 20 years old.

• What episode was Stella Gregg in Agents of Shield? 

Stella was in an episode called Identity and Change.

• Who are Stella Gregg’s parents?

She is the daughter of Jennifer Grey and Robert Clark Gregg Jr.

• How tall is Stella Gregg?

She is 5 feet 4 inches tall.

• ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZMC1sculmGafopq0qHs%3D